• What information we use and how we use it:
1. Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage.This permission allows This App to delete app data(image, text, audio etc..) stored on their SD card.
2. Read the contents of your USB storageThis permission allows This App to view app data(image, text, audio etc..) stored on their SD card.
3. Approximate location (network-based)This permission allows This App to identify and display your location on map or apps installed by anonymous surrounding users and to recommend popular apps based on users’ location. This information is untraceable.
4. Read phone status and identityThis permission allows This App to recognize an incoming / outgoing call and to switch between the User System interface and call interface or announces / shows the caller name while some one is calling, you will identify it without looking to your smart phone.
5. Read your contactsThis App does not save or upload your contacts. Permission to access contact information is used when you search contacts in This App search bar.
6. Find accounts on the devicesThis App does not recognize or save your account information for any programs. This App only detects whether users have a Google account linked with the device which helps us confirm the state of Google Service and provide users with appropriate application download and update methods.
7. Read your text messages (SMS or MMS)We do not save or upload your messages. We use this permission to read your text messages when you search messages in search bar or announce the sender name while some one is send you a message, you will identify it without looking to your smart phone.
8. Change network connectivityThis permission is used in This App settings and notification toolbar, in order to change/check network connectivity.
9. Connect and disconnect from Wi-FiThis permission is used in This App settings and notification toolbar in order to connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi.
10. Full network accessThis permission is used to access the device’s network for certain functions including receiving update notifications or accessing app classification labels.
11. View network connectionsThis permission is used in This App settings and notification toolbar, in order to view network connections.
12. View Wi-Fi connectionsTThis permission is used in This App settings and notification toolbar, in order to view Wi-Fi connections.
13. Access Bluetooth settingsThis permission is used in This App settings, in order to turn on and off the Bluetooth.
14. Pair with Bluetooth devicesThis permission is used in This App settings, in order to pair with Bluetooth devices.
15. Take pictures and videosThis permission allows This App to use your device’s camera to take photos / videos and turn ON/OFF Camera Flash. We do not save or upload your photos/videos.
16. Read calendar events plus confidential informationThis information is used only in the This App to remind you of your latest calendar events. We do not save or upload any of your calendar information.
17. Set an alarmThis permission allows users to access the device's alarm through This App clock widget.
18. Read Google service configurationThis information is used to acquire advertising ID. This App provide users with better advertising service by using such anonymous ID.
19. Close other appsThis permission is used in This App Boost in order to turn off the back-end apps and make the phone run faster.
20. Retrieve running appsThis permission is used in This App Boost in order to view the running apps.
21. Run as startupThis App will run as startup to provide users with a launcher service.
22. Draw over other appsThis permission allows the This App Free Swipe tab to be displayed as a floating window on other apps.
23. Modify system settingsThis permission is used in This App settings, in order to switch or adjust ringtone, vibration and brightness level of the screen.
• How we protect your informationWe have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, please note that although we take reasonable measures to protect your information, no app, website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
• How we share your informationWe may retain third parties to perform services on our behalf and we may collaborate with third parties with respect to particular products or services. These third parties may be provided with access to the information needed to perform their functions, as long as they agree to keep the information confidential. We reserve the right to disclose your information as required by law, when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a regulatory requirement, judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us, or to protect the safety, rights, or property of our users, the public or This App.
• Children's PrivacyWe are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Contact usIf you have any suggestions, feedback or requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org